Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tagged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- 8 Facts about me.

Thanx Aarthi for tagging me.............

So, here's my eight random habits/Facts/Secrets.

1. Zero in Household Chores: People generally don’t believe when I tell them that I don’t know how to make a cup of coffee even. My mantra of the life is ‘Never do housework. No man ever loved a woman because the house is spotless’.
2. Totally Money Minded: You know when I was a kid, I have sold my sister’s photograph to one of her classmates (Actually he likes my sis) for Rs. 10/-. You can think how weird I can be????
3. Sorry, No calls please: I can’t understand how these girls can talk continuously on phones and especially during night. In my case, after half an hour, my ear and Cell phone dispenses fire. !!!!!!!!!
4. Soft corner for middle aged persons: Plz don’t think wrong. But it’s true. Always fascinated with the middle aged male like between the age group of 30-40. Uff………. What a habit……..
5. Chitchat with myself: I know it’s horrific but it’s true. I always chitchat with myself in the loo. Wow…….What’s a best place….. . Is'nt it?????
6. Opposite with my nick name: My nick name is ‘Cheeni’ means sugar. But neither m having a fair complexion nor speaks sugar coated words to anyone. I guess my nick name should be ‘Karela’. Hozzzz dat?????
7. My day starts and ends with: My day starts with selecting my dress for the same day and ends with selecting my shoes for the same day. No worries in life except Dresses and Shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. I can: Yes, can sleep more than 24 hours at a time. No intervals. Can one beat me for this??????????
Anyone, who is interested can tell her 8 random Facts/ habits. All are Great welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

20 comments:

Akash said...

Hi Sandya
Fisr time here..( i think)
I replied to one of your questions in Nandhinis Blog.
Anyway...chit chat in a loo....thats weird..then again i know people who reads story books while doing thier business....
and talking on the phone...thats chiiiic...
so ur alright...
i need to be very carefull..cos..u might sell my comments too for 10 rupees..ha ha lol..just kidding..

finally...i think i can give u a very good run for the sleeping ....
bcos i can sleep...well my best so far is...2 1/2 days....
not bcos i am sick..but bcos no one was at home and i was down..ha ha ha
Tc
Stranger

Compassion Unlimitted said...

me escape...
tc
cu

WritingsForLife said...

very interesting post :)
I love you first one and then ur chit-hat one :)

hehe
I would be interested in doing this some time :)

Vinesh said...

Karela, eh? :0)
That's funny!

Glad to see you got stuck with a tag too :-)

Aarthi said...

Hey thanks for taking up the tag:)Soft corner for middle aged men...n money minded...lol...n what does "Karela" mean??

Sandhya said...

@ Known stranger

Thanx for dropping by.

so, now u r my competitor in sleeping.

Ya, I know the most people will say weird but i find it most comfortable place.

anyways, nice to see u here.

Sandhya said...

@ Raaji

Thanx.

Sandhya said...

Hi Aarthi

ya .m like this

n karela means 'Bitter Guard'

Hope u'll not laugh at me.

Sudha said...

"after half an hour"your ear starts aching!!!
-You don't like speaking in phone?!! YOu seem to talk for half an hour!!!
But nice point I cannot digest the fact that u sleep for 24 hours .Let me put it as 16 hours, 8 hours for work.

Ashish said...

Interesting post.............

Sandhya said...

@ Sudhakar

Hi Sudhakar.

No, its not like that. Seriously i can sleep 24 hours continuouly. No Break, no interval.............. Ha Ha Ha....

@ Ashish

Thanx

aMus said...

that was so sweetly done....:)cheeni,

Aarthi said...

hehe...oops..i did laugh

Sandhya said...

@thinking aloud

Thanx

@Aarthi

so, how is my new nick name????

KP said...

lol.....u r in da wrong part of the world......:)

Sandhya said...

@KP

even i think like this.:))))

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

wowww sandhya. its a grt tag. it seems u r quite n intrsting person.

u do chitchat with urself...wow..same with me.
n me 2 is attracted towrds a bit older men.

thnx 4 visiting my blog and also for ur such a sweet commnt. m blogrolling u.
oh in btween..thnx 2 wish for snowfall in delhi. woww..if it happens..then what fun we all will hv na! amazing..ha ha ..u r truely a sweet karela..lol :)
kp visiting and kp blogging.
luv n huggs
tk cr
:) :) :)

Sandhya said...

Hi Preetilata

Thanx for dropping by n leaving a beautiful comment.

Jaggu said...

Sandhya,
I am jealous of you in the concept of sleeping. Because I am bad at sleeping..:)). Ya I have friends who can sleep upto hours and hours continuously, but sleeping for complete day without break is kind of strange and interesting. Did u try for limca book of records anytime?..just kidding. anyways nice post...

Jaggu said...

Thanks for appreciating my NY city blog. I have updated with many pictures so that you can get inspiration to fly immediately there. Keep reading for more updates..