Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Wave in my Life...........................

Yesterday. I got the news of sudden demise of one of our near and dear ones. This news has given a shock to my whole world. I have become more serious and practical in Last 24 hours. Love and desires have taken a back seat and emotions have come on first place. A feeling of insecurity is doing rounds in my mind.

I have realized these types of feelings many times in my life. I have been living the life in a usual way and suddenly heavy wave passes nearby me and it always change my perception towards life, my attitude towards others, my understanding and makes me more practical and calmer. I start thinking about others which I usually don’t.


But I know slowly and gradually, the effect of this wave will vanish and I will be back on my track....

18 comments:

Aarthi said...

Ya Dear..You will..Don't Worry..Prbbly soon...:)

Kuttibalu said...

Sorry for the news. Don't worry, time dulls the pain.. Give some time.. and be back soon...

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

Oh dear fren. plz dont worry. i know it's a tough time u r going thru. u will be alrite soon. u lrnd 2 value ppl. thatz really grt. u r a wondrful soul. trust me. evrything will be fine dear.

tk cr
:) :) :)

Vinesh said...

that is the purpose of these serious things in life, friend..

Vinesh said...

sorry to hear about the demise. death makes me value life more.

Anonymous said...

Awww.. Am sorry.. >:D< But tough times never last... Hang on in thr!

Sandhya said...

@ aarthi, Kattibalu

Thanx for your support.

@Preetilata, vinesh Curious

Thanx 4 showing concern.

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Sorry about the news you received..Death is but natural,though accepting this is pretty tough especially when it happens to the near and dear..The realisation mentioned in your message is the most practical one
TC
CU

Sandhya said...

@ CU

I think when we hear the news of a sudden demise of someone, evertthg get lost except truth.

Jaggu said...

Hope you will recover soon. Someimtes its good to be prepared for all these type of practical scenarios in life.

KP said...

dont worry....u will recover...it happens to the best of us!

The Artist said...

shold have been a shock to you...anyway u will recover fast...

WritingsForLife said...

sometimes i think it is a good idea that we get these waves. they give us a chance to re evaluate ourselves and figure out what we really want and if people around us are actually sincere.

Vasanthan said...

This is a reminder from god. i used to hate god for doing this to me and i would go months without praying. now i have matured to understand the nature of life.
i am sorry for your loss but it had to happen. we have to move on.Today might be our last so treat each day as a present

Sandhya said...

@The artist & Raaji & Vasanathan

Thanx 4 dropping by.

cm chap said...

Hi Sandhya... Sorry for the news. Hope you will recover soon and come back to normal.

Sandhya said...

@CM- Champ

Ya sure, will recover soon.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

You ve been tagged by me. Check my blog for details :)