Monday, March 17, 2008

I hate Summers:-(

As the summer has approached in Delhi, temperature in office is like we are sitting in a refrigerator and outside its hot like hell. To switch off the AC is something like I have committed a crime in the office and I have used all the tricks to cover up all the holes but all in vain. I hardly can adjust in this high and low temperature. In every half an hour I have to go on the terrace for warm up n in a fraction of second I come inside the building to get chilled and this in n out walk continues till the time I am there in my office. After leaving the office, I have to go for my dance class and again get sweaty. OMG I am fed up with summers and when its time to take rest and get relaxed at my home, now it’s the time for Power Cut :-(

13 comments:

Jaggu said...

Yup. I heard abt extreme temparatures in Delhi. But believe me, its better compared with unpredictable temparatures here in US. Anyway try to keep urself as much as possible.

Anonymous said...

i wonder what will happen in may & june...

Chakoli said...

I know.....


Even I hate summers..... they are so killing...and power cuts....eeeehhhh!!!!!

Jiyo lyf !! said...

dear i too hate summers...just recall how beautiful it was in DEC and JAN...evry1 would b shivering but yet it was pleasant.....

Kaua

Jiyo lyf !! said...

dear i too hate summers...just recall how beautiful it was in DEC and JAN...evry1 would b shivering but yet it was pleasant.....

Kaua

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Seasons greetings and belated Holi Wishes..I thought the Delhi temperature was much better than ours in chennai.Last week when I was there,I thought it was comfy.Now Chennai with its unseasonal rains is wonderful.
TC
CU

cm chap said...

Ha Ha.. True. Chennai summers are much worse.

BTW... Not sure whether u got chance to see all the pics I have uploaded n Picasa for my blog post. Some friends got confused whether I hv uploaded just one pic... Actually I have uploaded more than 50. Jst click on that snap to take u to Picasa.

Chakoli said...

Helllo...:-)))

Hw r u dear???

WritingsForLife said...

wow... its already summer in the other part of the world.. hehe :-)
it is still snowing here...

Unknown said...

It's not that I don't like summers...I think i like everything in moderation!!! not too cold not too hot..not much rain or not too maany leave on the road... Is thr a place like that around somewhere?

God Damn Climate change is to blame I guess!

Amandeep Singh said...

I love em....
with all its problems
I love it!!!!

tunia said...

Try sitting at a spot in your office where the AC is least effective, or else talk to the admin about lowering the AC. Also, avoid the inside and outside trips you make since they'd end up giving you a headache.
Dance classes?? Cool! Which dance?
POwer Cuts is something you cant run away from, esp. living in India! :)
Besta Luck...!

Aarthi said...

Grr...I accept its unbearable...this one is similar to my exp in Sydney.