Saturday, March 29, 2008

Samosa with a Difference...

Yesterday at a Stop, while coming back to Home, I saw a Beggar eating breads filling with Samosa. OMG My mouth was watering to see this. It was so tempting and believes me, for a second I was just planning to snatch it. (What can I do while coming back from Office, I feel too famished. Don’t you?). Now I wanted to have it by hook or by crook. So, I called my mother to arrange it anyhow till the time I reach to home. My mother knows all such my habits that I must have seen somebody to have this Bread Samosa. At home, while I was busy in tasting this, my mother asked ‘Aaj yeh bread samosa kisne yaad dilaya?’ and I was simply smiling……………….

9 comments:

tunia said...

I once smelled my orange lip balm and craved for aoranges at 12am that too when I was in the hostel. By 3 I could take it no more and a friend living outside had to send em over! :)
Its the weirdness that keeps us alive!

Chakoli said...

:-)))

I agree...soemtimes u just feel like snatching....:-)))

I feel this for....sweets actually....:-))

Waise wt was ur reply??:PP

Lukkydivs said...

lolz...beggars having samosas and sandy wanting to snatch them? thats something !!

Sandhya said...

@ira

That's too lovely....

@ Chakoli

I was mum n smiling.

@ Divya

Thanks

Chakoli said...

but I was wondering what would be ur moms reaction when you would narrate to her:-))

Sandhya said...

@ chakoli

I know my mother would tell everybody in my home and they will laugh at me and tease me....

Chakoli said...

LOL.....

Its fun.... I just love that teasing..:-)))bole toh taang kheechna...:PPP

Aarthi said...

:))))))) My mum knows me too....hope u get me...:)

Sandhya said...

@ aarthi

I thinks mother knows us vry well.