Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged.. 30 Questions....

Seems like Exam days are back..........
first write why you Blog and then 30Q Tag....... Oh My GOD.........
Jokes apart..
Chakoli has tagged me. So, here is my answers....

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
Krazy 4……………

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING??
Eleven minutes…….
3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
To send SMS in a contest and then follow up the rules.
4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
I read the magazine by seeing the cover page:-D
5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Heena
AXE EFFECT.
Popcorn’s in Theatre.
New Paint at Home.

6)FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Sounds which comes from Mosque in the evening. ( Allah Akbar)
Love the sound of Aarti’s in Temple.
7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
When somebody dance better than me.
8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?

First thing I do watch my Clock to ensure its 7.20 A.M. I can’t wake up early.
9) FAVOURITE FASTFOOD PLACE?

Vedas in C.P
10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
Jasmine for Girl and for boy…….. would leave it on my would be….
11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT---'IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D'
Would leave my job first.
Buy a Bunglow in Parliament Street, C.P
Would organize Fashion Show with Indian designers like Rocky S , Sabyasachi Mukherjee in Lakme Fashion India, Delhi & Mumbai and do the modeling.
12) DO U DRIVE FAST?

Never…………………..
13)DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?

My mother has given me a warning that either pet or I can live in my home.
14)STORMS--COOL OR SCARY?
Always Scary.
15)WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Swift.
16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
Lemon Soda by Pizza Hut.
17)FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD...

Devote it in fulfilling my Hobbies.
18)DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Na.
19)IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
Will leave it on Loreal's Hair Dresser.
20)NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Faridabad, Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Hyderbad, Gurgaon,
21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
No one……..

22)ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
As her name is vry sweet, the same way her blogs. Seems to be vry Bindaas….
23)WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?

Y u r asking?
24)WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Frankly speaking------------- No.
25)MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?

Morning Person.
26)OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Both.
27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
Home…..
28)FAVOURITE PIE?
No extra Calaories Plz……
29)FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?
I don’t have sweet tooth…
30)OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
No Guess.....................
and i would like to Tag:-
Curious
Aarthi

Raaji
Ira
Jaggu
Compassion Unlimited

Hope I have earned passing marks.:-)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

U tag me 2 times! i guess I can't really stay away from the blogging world! :D

Sandhya said...

@ curious

Ya, by mistake i added two times....

anyways, we want to know more abt u.

Waiting for ur post.

Chakoli said...

U saw krazzy 4...so hw it??
Eleven minutes...nevr heard of it...??

Loved ur game...so hw many prizes u won??;-))

AXE EFFECT....ahem ahem:PPP


liked the mosque sound...:-)))

jasmine...wow...cute one:-))

bindaas.....lol....Thanks...:-))

are u calorie consous??dnt be...as u need some:-))

WritingsForLife said...

cool cool. thanks I shall be doing this soon :-)
Cheers!

Unknown said...

how long it took to do this?

Chakoli said...

Goood morning...tag is done...nw come up with a post dear:-)))

anits said...

hi sandhya...first time dropped by to ur blog..its very interesting...hv a nice day

ash89 said...

thnx for commenting and lemon soda's my fave too!!

Chakoli said...

So sandhya wts up today??

The Thief said...

Eleven minutes? How is that book so far?

The Thief said...

oh btw, happy birthday.

Chakoli said...

Kii haal hain soniyo??