Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Be what u wanna Be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching MTV Wear their skin on Sunday. The show was about changing the look of a person as their favorite stars.

During the show, a boy was called and he just wanted to look like Abhishek Bachhan. Hair stylist chaned his hairdo n makeover and Neeta Lulla, fasion Designer dressed him as Junior B and in a few minutes, the replica of Abhishek Bachhan was there. I can’t believe on my eyes.


Then, there was an average Girl, was very much inspired by Bipasha Basu and in a couple of minutes when she was out of the curtain, she was looking cynosure of all the eyes. Completely Hot n sexy as Bips!!!!!!!!!!!. (H)


So, Come on Guys. What are you waiting for……………………… (U can win a chance to be like whatever u wants……………. Rush…. Rush……..Rush……………..)

15 comments:

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

This is lovely! Does this program come every week? Got to watch it this sunday :)

Sandhya said...

MTV shows repeats many times. Well, today it will telecast on 1940 HRS & 2230 HRS. (IST).

hope u'll enjoy d same.

Ashish said...

Really ??
i think its good for those who can spend big bucks only on makeup...

I'd love to get the makeup of my girlfrnd done bu these guys..

Sandhya said...

Thanks Ashish for dropping by>

No probs. u can get the makeover done for ur gf.

Is not she pretty?????????????

WritingsForLife said...

hehehe... that seems interesting but then it makes me question...what inferiority complexes we have that lead us to a need of being like someone else?!

Sandhya said...

hi Raaji,

This is absolutely true. I dont know y we always follow somone. y dont we be ourselves????????????

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Looks we all want live in the world of make believe..whether its make up or web or whatever..MAAYA dominates..lol
TC
CU

Sandhya said...

@CU

even looks dominates.....

Ha Ha Ha....

Anonymous said...

i'd be jus me!!! the soul can never be changed!!!! but a avg gal to a hot gal!! intreastin :DD

Sandhya said...

hi Prasad.

ya, they hv completely changed her from top to toe. hats off to the technology.............

anyways, its great to hear from u that u just wanna remain urself.

Preeti Shenoy said...

Why do they want to be someone else?!!I'd rather be myself.(sorry if i sound conceited--i am not) But i am amazed at why people want to be clebrity clones.

Sandhya said...

hi PS

i dont why?????// bt thats true. 90% of the people wanna look somethg as their favourite hollywood/bollywood stars.

If one option given to me, i wud certainly wanna be like Kat Uff.......... she is so hot.....

cm chap said...

Hi... Nice blog...

Let me send a copy of my pic to that hair stylist... May be in future many ppl wanna look like me...

But I wanna be myself... dnt want to personify any1. :-)

cm chap said...

Can I blogroll u? let me know...

Sandhya said...

Hi cm-chap

Thanx for dropping by.

ya, definately u shd send ur pic to dat hairstylist.

May be some guy can follow u. :-)