Friday, October 19, 2007

y???????????????????????

Sometimes a thing comes in my mind how safe are we on a social networking site??????? Be it Orkut, Database, Facebook and Blogspot n I think girls are the most favourite victim. Don’t believe on me????? Just logon by a name of a girl and see the results. Sometimes you just get out of control to read the scraps but sender just enjoy by all means. They don’t even vacillate to post them. Now m too scared to see my profile on orkut to open in a social scenario. You don’t know one can write anything dam hell anytime.

Why people intrude in other’s life????? Why they love to be a peeping tom????????? Why they don’t put themselves in other's shoes???What they do get after writing such awful words??????

May be this is the price everyone has to pay to be in a loop of social network.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heavy Price!!!!!!! Is'nt it??????????????






13 comments:

Compassion Unlimitted said...

Yes,Sandhya.Its a problem but donno if time can adress it.Reg the language used,I guess its that part of one hidden to the society,surfaces in net.However much one would like to ignore it,still hurts.well these are perhaps the side effects of the good things which net brings to our life.Thanks for dropping by!
TC
CU

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

So, true Sandhya :) .That's one reason I deleted my account in Orkut , plus I also spent too much time in it postponing all my other works..

Sandhya said...

@CU

ya thats true. We hve to adapt all d side effects.

Sandhya said...

@ Shalini

Hi. Thanx for dropping by on my post.

I dont think we shd delete our account just coz of all these uninvited stuffs.

Rather than we shd find a solution.........

Wat do u say??????????

Anonymous said...

so does this mean i need to buzz of frm here???

Unknown said...

Hey sandhya

I totally agree... That's why u can't find me in Orkut or any other social networking sites!

:)

I have a freind who uses orkut and she puts her hubby's pic in the profile.. None of them even bother sending a msg to her!

Sandhya said...

Hi Nandhini,

bt again is it right that just becoz of them, we shd not use the social sites....................

Preeti Shenoy said...

I agree it is a problem..But i ignore all the "fraindship" requesta and use it instead to be in touch only with my real friends.

Sandhya said...

@PS

hi.

The same way I use.

cm chap said...

Ho yah... its true. These days SNS has become the trap waiting for us. I wud defntly agree when u talk of a girl's profile.... Even guy's life isn't easy n Orkut.

I'm not sure whther u are aware..Nw orkut has brought in things like only friends can scrap and stuff... that shd help. If u chk n settings u can see it.

Sandhya said...

ya. Even i hv reset my settings.

Aarthi said...

One more thing you would have noticed or might be not..so let me tell from my experience-n number of unknown guys come n say "hi" and ask me to add them in my list..fine....but not even a single girl did tht!!!!! again a yyyyyyy???

Sandhya said...

@Aarthi.

Seriously I hv noticed that thg also dat never a girl will approach u. Only these guys will comen wanna chat wid you.

but again just ignore all these thgs.